lily

Resolved: Unknown message get_attr recieved in RW:VLAT:PAT:MTH:

I check the log of the unicenter servicedesk of r11.2。I happened to meet the problem。

The error log as following:

domsrvr 4904 ERROR dombase.c 475 Unknown message get_attr recieved in RW:VLAT:PAT:MTH:

And the error just happend when I look or edit the webpage。

eg:) I create a family named with zHar_Ibmserver and a family named with zPar_Ibmserver.I can not see any different of them.But every time when I look or edit the webpage of zHar_Ibmserver via IE ,then there will be the wrong messages.But nothing happend when I look or edit the webpage of zpar_Ibmserver!

This error makes noinfect to the daily use。But I want to the reason of the poblem ! I am so glad for your answer!

Great ! Would you mind share it with us so that future troubled users could see how such a message appear in the logs ? Thanks.

Great ! Would you mind share it with us so that future troubled users could see how such a message appear in the logs ? Thanks.

There is a same topic about this problem which have figured out by the other body.And this is the url.I followed it and at last I figured it out!

http://www.servicedeskusers.com/forum/inde...amp;mode=linear

The column zproj_ref is just a type of string ,so it is wrong for you to use it like this:

<PDM_MACRO NAME=dtlLookup hdr="App name" attr=zproj_ref>

and when you use it like this then every time you open or edit the webpage then the error message will be writed in the logfile.It will be ok if you write it as this:

<PDM_MACRO NAME=dtlTextbox hdr="App name" attr=zproj_ref>

Edited by lily

sorry for necroposting, I had the same error which was ignored for years and now I figured out the rootcause.

incorrect references in notification templates can cause this error too.