Chance cr ticket status from a custom form

Hello Guys.

I created an object to trigger the supplier and their respective forms.

Now I need that from this new form z_xxxx I can change the status of a ticket in the CR.

document.write('<input type="hidden" name="SET.cr.status" value="AWTVNDR">');

How can I change a ticket status from a z_.. form?

10 hours ago, mrjoaoulisses said:

Hello Guys.

I created an object to trigger the supplier and their respective forms.

Now I need that from this new form z_xxxx I can change the status of a ticket in the CR.

document.write('<input type="hidden" name="SET.cr.status" value="AWTVNDR">');

How can I change a ticket status from a z_.. form?

I think it can certainly easier, but I chose a function because I can use conditions and it´s reusable

function zsetstatus() {
    if......
	document.main_form.elements["SET.status"].value = "AWTVNDR";
}

Body onload:

<body class="detailro" onload='loadActions();zsetstatus();' onunload="unloadActions()">

Only for new Tickets

<body class="detailro" onload='loadActions();<PDM_IF "$args.id" == "0">zsetstatus();</PDM_IF>' onunload="unloadActions()">

Just re-read your question and i don´t think it is the correct answer of your question... sorry

Edited by henning1518

to update something, first of all, you need to open that object for edit, acquire edit session, the process is called checkout, URL sample: OP=UPDATE+FACTORY=CR+PERSID=cr:1234

if you're have that session, you can post some changes using inputs, eg: `<input name="SET.some_attr" value="someValue" />`, and then click save (checkin)

looking at your code sample you're opening some object that has cr reference, no cr itself, so you can't edit cr in that way, but you can use workarounds:

- perform http query to edit cr (ajax for example)

- use spel (add trigger to object you edit, and when it triggers checkout, update and checkin cr you want);

- use webengine op, most advanced method which allows you control the whole process.