Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Currently, I am working with the CA Service Desk 17 and CABI 4.1 SP 5 Integration.

The Integration is working without problem. But I noticed a inconsistency in a new field “field z”

This custom field was added, when the derived universe was created.

When run the report, The data is mixed, with other customers using the same custom field

This field is called “zsucursal” and is SREL type

The relation is a “loc” Object

Loc Object: I notice that the loc object has a radio button in “tenant optional “

And all my records have a tenant

For my custom field to appear in my CABI, I added the Attribute in CA SDM


I attached more information and screens in the document.


Marco Velazquez

Custom fields in CABI.docx

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...