thiago23oliveira

Create incident button on Request form

Hi guys,

In the request form there is the Create incident button.

I would like to take some of the request information, such as customer, category, assignee, group, summary and description to the new incident.

To do this I have created a few presets in the "Create Incident" button settings, and created the form to handle summary and description information.

But when I click to Create the new incident from the request,  the summary and the request information is not copied to the new incident. I'm putting the codes below:

<form name="frm003">
<input type="hidden" name="SET.summary" value=<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS2>"$args.summary"</PDM_FMT>>
<input type="hidden" name="SET.description" value=<PDM_FMT ESC_STYLE=JS2>"$args.description 
(criado a partir da solicitação $args.ref_num)"</PDM_FMT>>
</form>

<PDM_MACRO name=button Caption="Criar incidente[!eaI]" Func="create_new('cr',0,0,0,'PRESET=type:I', 'PRESET=customer:$args.customer', 'PRESET=category:$args.category', 'PRESET=assignee:$args.assignee', 'PRESET=group:$args.group', 'INITFROM=frm003')" hotkey_name="Create Incident[!eaI]" ID=ITIL_INCIDENT>

What's is wrong guys? =(

Hi thiago23oliveira,

Instead of use multiple "PRESET=", try to do this:

<PDM_MACRO name=button Caption="Criar incidente[!eaI]" Func="create_new('cr',0,0,0,'PRESET=type:I@@customer:$args.customer@@category:$args.category@@assignee:$args.assignee@@group:$args.group', 'INITFROM=frm003')" hotkey_name="Create Incident[!eaI]" ID=ITIL_INCIDENT>