Sign in to follow this  
dapakiguy

Cab Approval

Hi experts, I have an issue with CAB approvals. (CAB) must approve a change order before implementing the change order if the CAB Approval field is set to YES. During the approval process, when the change manager clicks Approve or Reject, the change order status is changed to Approved or Rejected, respectively..

But I want to use different status values, I want all 3 members of CAB must approve a change order before implementing and if any 1 of 3 reject it should not approve.

How can I do that.. please give me some steps. Thanks in advance.

Edited by dapakiguy

hi,

in our env we have implemented behaviour when Change's status can't be changed manually and depends by current tasks.

So chg will not go furthur until all tasks for specified status will be completed.

Regards, cdtj

19 hours ago, cdtj said:

hi,

in our env we have implemented behaviour when Change's status can't be changed manually and depends by current tasks.

So chg will not go furthur until all tasks for specified status will be completed.

Regards, cdtj

how can I do that ?

you need to know:

- spel basics;

- vanilla javascript, jquery basics.

I have list of tasks like Approval, Implementation, User testing, etc. Then I have registered trigger for that tasks, once task switch status from WAIT to PEND, trigger fires some activity to change chg's status. Whole logic contains ~2000 lines of spel and js code.

• Like 1