PMXSD

Adding Workflow Task with SPEL code in Service Desk 12.7

Hello Collaborators,

I am trying to add an aditional workflow task in an already existing change order which one it has some workflow tasks using add_workflow method in spel code. This is my first time working with this method and I did this:

1) First, I wrote this line:

send_wait(0, top_object(), "call_attr", "api", "add_workflow", who, "400401", "", "APP", 0, "group_task", 1, "wf_template", 400208, "description", "Operaciones Argentina");

I got an error message saying:

12/20 11:16:28.43 G100603SV278   spelsrvr             5124 ERROR        api.spl               1507 err getting a change order or issue dob: NOT FOUND

2) Taking care the first attempt, I modified the parameter about change order persistent id:

send_wait(0, top_object(), "call_attr", "api", "add_workflow", who, "chg:400401", "", "APP", 0, "group_task", 1, "wf_template", 400208, "description", "Operaciones Argentina");

But, in this case, the change order never finishs to save and the logs show:

12/20 11:25:06.52 G100603SV278   domsrvr              8508 ERROR        attr.c                6196 No response to trigger chg::ztoma_control (3 time) after 120 seconds; waiting another 240 seconds

Can you tell me what is wrong with the persistent id in the method?

Thank you!!

Hi,

please share your trigger (mod file) too.

If you're using POST_/PRE_VALIDATE on change factory, try to use POST_CI then.

Regards, cdtj