Sign in to follow this  
manish2feb

Hide group on specific category

Dear Team,

I have an requirement to hide specific group once  a list of particular categories is selected.
Ex- Once a ticket is created with one of the listed categories, users should not be able to transfer the ticket to specific group, So i need to hide one group from the list of group so that ticket will not be transferred to that bin.

I have tried with pdm_if tag in the detail_cr page but it is not working. Please help me.
Thanks,
Manish

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am not good in HTMPL and java script. I tried the below code, not sure, it is right way or not.

<PDM_IF "$args.category.sym" : "Infra*" >
<PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Group" attr=group last_name!='test' evt="onBlur=\\\"detailSyncEditForms(this)\\\"" make_required=yes>
<PDM_ELSE>
<PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Group" attr=group evt="onBlur=\\\"detailSyncEditForms(this)\\\"" make_required=yes>
</PDM_IF>

The dtlLookup macro does not accept any parameters named 'last_name', so it's natural it's not working.

What you can use is the 'extraUrl' parameter, to specify an additional 'where' clause to the query behind the group factory.

Hi,

Thanks for your response,

I have checked, there is no such 'extraUrl' parameter in the dtlLookup properties.

Pls let me know where i can get this option.

Thanks,

Manish

Hi,

this is not an easy thing, because Category and Group can be changed in the same time, so you need to call background query to check them match each other.

Extra URL syntax, this example should show groups that defined as autoassignment groups for current category, but will not work if you defined category in the same activity:

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Group" attr=group extraURL="QBE.EQ.service_pcat.pcat.id=${args.category.id}">

To make them work together you need to customize a lot of js scripts.

Regards, cdtj