Sign in to follow this  
Jorge

Project Management Module

Dear Manage Engine Community,

First off, let me share my surprise as I do not see a specific discussion or article about Service Desk´s Project Management Module!

Has any of you dug into this feature? Is any of youy working on it for your project management office?

We are pursuing implementing it. However, we have identified various hampers in the process due to lack of functionalty. We would like to share practices and experiences with clients who have adapted this module into their business and needs.

Perhaps, with certain tips and trick (and a way to go around the tool) you could help us to use it.

We have the 8.2 version and have already shared a myriad of e-mails with Manage Engine Help Desk. Although helpeful and proactive, their answers have not been conclusive: most of the functionalities we would like are not present.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I look forward to your reply!!!

Jorge
Project Managener
Bolivian Commercial Bank

Hello Jorge,

This is a user community for CA's Service Desk Manager, so it doesn't surprise me in the least that there are no discussions about the Project Management module in Manage Engine's Help Desk. :)

A quick search turned up this: https://forums.manageengine.com/servicedesk-plus.  Hopefully, you can find the help you need over there.

Thanks,
Gregg