Sign in to follow this  
mshece

Kb viewing restriction

HI,,

Is there anyway to hid all KBs from end users by default? we should make it available to them only if they're explicitly marked that way ...

Means, in the current situation, all KBs are accessible to the end users, and most of them don't make sense to them.. I'd like to reverse this by making only those KBs that matter to them, visible to them.

please help me with this.

Regards

MX

You should change the rights of the Knowledge Categories so that it's done by Role (I think by default is by Group) and remove the End User Roles from the viewers.

If you need to give access to KB to End Users, then create a new Category with the appropriate rights and then link the KD to that Category.

You should change the rights of the Knowledge Categories so that it's done by Role (I think by default is by Group) and remove the End User Roles from the viewers.

If you need to give access to KB to End Users, then create a new Category with the appropriate rights and then link the KD to that Category.

Thanks mittu...