edmeldc

PdmToday getting yesterday date

Hi All,

I created an object in the universe. I added the object in Incident Activity folder. I also created a filter that will calculate the date range for the report.

Object I put this on the select box:

PdmToday(1,-1,0)

But when I add the object in my report in InfoView its not accepting the object its giving me an error.

Can anyone help me solve this issue?

post-7451-1399615273_thumb.png

Try adding this calculated field on a non-related table like 'dlgsrv' and not directly on the Incident Activity Folder. Or just create a new filter on the Incident Activity where you can use 'PdmToday...' as a 'where' clause for filtering.

Try adding this calculated field on a non-related table like 'dlgsrv' and not directly on the Incident Activity Folder. Or just create a new filter on the Incident Activity where you can use 'PdmToday...' as a 'where' clause for filtering.

Thanks, I will try this.

Thanks, I will try this.

Hi Mitu,

Still does't work.

Im really puzzled with this problem.

On other reports its working. I just create the object in the universe then use it on the web intelligence report and it works fine for other reports.

The object I created before on the Incident Detail works fine. I did the same approach with the Incident Activity but it does not work.

post-7451-1399880771_thumb.png

I have always used 4 numbers PdmToday(-1,-1,0,0)

Hi All,

I created an object in the universe. I added the object in Incident Activity folder. I also created a filter that will calculate the date range for the report.

Object I put this on the select box:

PdmToday(1,-1,0)

But when I add the object in my report in InfoView its not accepting the object its giving me an error.

Can anyone help me solve this issue?