SLA expiration time on message template

If you are talking about Projected Violation Date then the attribute on the "cr" object is named "mintime".

Hello estli01,

i tried to use mintime on the Default initial message template for request/incident/problem,

@{call_req_id.mintime}

but is not bringing the Projected Violation Date, i can see it on the incident List but not on the email template.

I also tried putting the Category Service_type name using

@{call_req_id.category.service_type.sym}

And is not bringing anything either.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced

Edited by JeanF

I investigated the first and realized that mintime is a LOCAL variable (meaning it only exists at the object layer and not stored in the database). There is predicted_sla_violation but it is defined as an integer and I don't know how you would get it formatted as a date in a notification. Perhaps others can chime in.

The second one works for me. Are you sure you have a Service Type associated with the Request Area you are using for the ticket?

Hi,

I guess this could work - take a look at attached_sla object. There is time_to_violation (DATE) attribute and _mapped_cr attribute which points to cr with this SLA attached. I would say you can simply trigged time_to_violation change and store the date to custom field on attached cr object. After that you can use this information for notifications and other purposes.

Hope this can point you to the right direction,

sue

• 1 year later...
I investigated the first and realized that mintime is a LOCAL variable (meaning it only exists at the object layer and not stored in the database). There is predicted_sla_violation but it is defined as an integer and I don't know how you would get it formatted as a date in a notification. Perhaps others can chime in.

The second one works for me. Are you sure you have a Service Type associated with the Request Area you are using for the ticket?

I have tried same with mintime & projected_sla_violation, the first shows only epoch time, and the other shows only 0.

Have any one idea how to overcome this, please help.

• 4 years later...