redwards

Can't view Properties on a ticket

Version 11.2 --

I installed the enhancement/wiki article that allows searching of Incident, Request, and Problems from the quick search GO dropdown, however, we discovered that we can no longer view any Properties added to tickets. Although if we edit on the ticket then the properties will display.

I can’t imagine nobody has run into this on version 11.2, unless people don’t use properties, but the only fix I could find is listed below and this is for version 12.6 – it doesn’t work for 11.2.

Please, I need a fix as this is installed on production and people are using it, I can’t back it out yet I had people complaining.

12.6 Fix -- I have seen issues like this before and it was because the custom factory used to do the Request\Incident\Problem search was not defined in the xx_prop_tab.htmpl...

PDM_IF "$prop.form_name_3" != "edit">

<PDM_IF "$prop.form_name_2" == "cr" || "$prop.form_name_2" == "in" || "$prop.form_name_2" == "pr" >

<PDM_LIST SOURCE=args.properties>

If you have people complaining, then back out the change - it's clearly not working right just yet. Have you followed all the steps in the Enhancement pack ? Maybe you forgot a step.

Version 11.2 --

I installed the enhancement/wiki article that allows searching of Incident, Request, and Problems from the quick search GO dropdown, however, we discovered that we can no longer view any Properties added to tickets. Although if we edit on the ticket then the properties will display.

I can’t imagine nobody has run into this on version 11.2, unless people don’t use properties, but the only fix I could find is listed below and this is for version 12.6 – it doesn’t work for 11.2.

Please, I need a fix as this is installed on production and people are using it, I can’t back it out yet I had people complaining.

I'm running v12.6 and interested in where I can find the referenced wiki article.

Thanks